Empowering Prosperity Guidebook
Empowering Prosperity: Integrating Asset Building within Human Services A Guidebook for Discussion and Action
This guidebook serves as a primer on asset building within human service organizations. It outlines key asset development approaches and explores strategies and efforts already underway in human service agencies throughout the United States. The guide also provides a snapshot of ideas and models to spur discussion about explicitly integrating asset building into human service missions and practices. These snapshots will help you to:
- Become familiar with key terms, programs, services, and organizations in the asset building field.
- Learn how asset building has been integrated into human service agencies, systems, and structures across several sectors.
- Identify the asset-building needs of diverse populations using human services, including people of various ages, abilities, cultures, races, ethnicities, and genders who face an array of challenges across the life course.
- Discover how strategic partnerships and collaborations can facilitate the integration of asset building into human service agencies.
- Identify potential funding sources that support agencies' efforts to incorporate asset-building services.
Access the entire guidebook here.
Or, select sections of the guidebook by topic: